This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $167,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Tennis, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Wood, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Under Building, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 33
- Floor size: 1,256 sqft
- Parcel #: M:10 B:015R L:0040I-0103
- Zillow Home ID: 60106500
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-184K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 26.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% less than in Vernon Rockville, and 0.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (34)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 242 Talcottville Rd|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!