A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 1,276 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $545,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $361
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,508 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:07304 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59155239
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $495-715K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Roxbury home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is valued 34.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% less than in Boston, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
|236 Willow St Boston, MA||$458K||3||1||1,152|
|250 Willow St Boston, MA||$715K||5||3||2,792|
|232 Willow St Boston, MA||$562K||3||2||1,362|
|254 Willow St Boston, MA||$557K||3||1.5||1,404|
|63 Westover St Boston, MA||$468K||3||1||1,231|
|67 Westover St Boston, MA||$632K||4||2||2,287|
|59 Westover St Boston, MA||$492K||3||1||1,694|
|71 Westover St Boston, MA||$453K||3||1||1,399|
|243 Willow St Boston, MA||$580K||3||2||2,350|
|55 Westover St Boston, MA||$474K||3||1||1,544|
|258 Willow St Boston, MA||$514K||3||2||1,560|
|228 Willow St Boston, MA||$477K||3||1||1,404|
|239 Willow St Boston, MA||$503K||3||1.5||1,464|
|247 Willow St Boston, MA||$501K||4||1||1,422|
|75 Westover St Boston, MA||$493K||2||1.5||1,700|
|235 Willow St Boston, MA||$527K||4||1.5||1,737|
|51 Westover St Boston, MA||$477K||3||1||1,420|
|251 Willow St Boston, MA||$512K||3||2||1,556|
|262 Willow St Boston, MA||$473K||3||1||1,400|
|224 Willow St Boston, MA||$563K||3||1||2,049|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.