2420 Beacon StUNIT 401, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
For Sale: $1,295,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,895 sq ft
- Lot:7 acres
- Year Built:2006
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow147
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks),AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Security Gate,ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_DSCRP \ Main Level,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Unit Control,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR \ Stone,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Unit Control,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Low-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- MLS #71555218
- Unit Count112
- Unit Floor #4
- Zillow Home ID2137493318
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,142,157||$754K – $1.74M||+$49,604||$602||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,955/mo||$2K – $4.8K/mo||+$26||$1.56||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Brighton home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is 323.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 94.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brighton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.7% less than in Boston, and 87.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
Neighborhood for 2420 Beacon Street UNIT 401
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Winship Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Baldwin Early Learning Center (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Mary Lyon K-8 School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Brighton High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Boston Community Leadership Academy (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Jackson/Mann K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.7 mi
- Gardner Pilot Academy (assigned) K-5 2.3 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005