2420 Gillian Ln, Easton, PA 180403 beds, 4 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Finished Lower level - Family Room/Office/Bedroom4 with half bath and door to backyard. Walk out Deck off Living room with Steps to back yard.
2 car garage.
Tenant pays all utilities.
Pets may be allowed with extra security deposit.
- Lot: 6,210 sqft
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $162,465
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 252 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: K9 10 6-300 0311
- Zillow Home ID: 67359957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2420 Gillian Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.4% lower than in Forks Township, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Forks Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18040 home values.
- 2430 Gillian Ln Easton, PA$142K332,600
- 2440 Gillian Ln Easton, PA$132K32.51,560
- 2450 Gillian Ln Easton, PA$135K32.51,560
- 2460 Gillian Ln Easton, PA$164K32.51,720
- Hawthorn Dr Easton, PA$146K32.51,419
- Gillian Ln Easton, PA$186K331,936
- 2200 Gillian Ln Easton, PA$201K32.51,677
- 2470 Gillian Ln Easton, PA$188K32.51,672
- 2435 Jeannette Ln Easton, PA$136K32.51,720
- 2425 Jeannette Ln Easton, PA$198K32.51,672
- 2445 Jeannette Ln Easton, PA$140K32.51,560
- 2190 Gillian Ln Easton, PA$190K32.51,556
- 2455 Jeannette Ln Easton, PA$169K331,842
- 2465 Jeannette Ln Easton, PA$161K331,720
- 2465 Jeannette Ln Easton, PA$114K331,720
- 2180 Gillian Ln Easton, PA$210K32.51,680
- 2480 Gillian Ln Easton, PA$191K111,936
- 2475 Jeannette Ln Easton, PA$173K32.52,128
- 2295 Jeannette Ln Easton, PA$201K32.51,677
- 2170 Gillian Ln Easton, PA$192K32.51,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292