2420 Hanover Ln, Edmond, OK 730344 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,715 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $253,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 812 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,715 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 201361170
- Zillow Home ID: 54581593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2420 Hanover Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.1% less than in Edmond, and 2.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 2416 Hanover Ln Edmond, OK$287K42.52,701
- 100 Hanover Dr Edmond, OK$327K43.53,028
- 104 Hanover Dr Edmond, OK$298K33.752,777
- 2412 Hanover Ln Edmond, OK$278K432,733
- 2413 Hanover Ln Edmond, OK$293K32.52,764
- 2408 Hanover Ln Edmond, OK$302K432,736
- 2504 Huntwick Dr Edmond, OK$281K42.52,854
- 2500 Huntwick Dr Edmond, OK$301K432,672
- 2412 Huntwick Dr Edmond, OK$300K443,245
- 2408 Huntwick Dr Edmond, OK$291K432,707
- 2409 Hanover Ln Edmond, OK$288K432,801
- 2508 Huntwick Dr Edmond, OK$295K432,898
- 2600 Huntwick Dr Edmond, OK$302K43.53,182
- 2404 Hanover Ln Edmond, OK$295K432,778
- 2405 Hanover Ln Edmond, OK$275K42.52,709
- 2404 Huntwick Dr Edmond, OK$290K43.52,778
- 208 Hanover Dr Edmond, OK$262K432,593
- 301 Saint James Dr Edmond, OK$309K43.52,982
- 300 Saint James Dr Edmond, OK$265K42.52,549
- 2604 Huntwick Dr Edmond, OK$306K32.52,931
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!