- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2420 S 29th St, Milwaukee, WI 532153 beds, 2 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $45,001
- Price/sqft: $43
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Parcel #: 0049502810005
- Zillow Home ID: 40488133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2420 S 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Layton Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 94.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.2% higher than in Milwaukee, and 217.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Layton Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Layton Park home values.
- 2424 S 29th St Milwaukee, WI$94K511,206
- 2426 S 29th St Milwaukee, WI$93K321,400
- 2430 S 29th St Milwaukee, WI$100K311,320
- 2825 W Hayes Ave Milwaukee, WI$83K411,122
- 2829 W Hayes Ave Milwaukee, WI$69K42.51,797
- 2835 W Hayes Ave Milwaukee, WI$86K31.51,149
- 2821 W Hayes Ave Milwaukee, WI$63K421,816
- 2436 S 29th St Milwaukee, WI$81K311,084
- 2817 W Hayes Ave Milwaukee, WI$75K421,364
- 2440 S 29th St Milwaukee, WI$86K421,110
- 2813 W Hayes Ave Milwaukee, WI$86K411,124
- 2444 S 29th St Milwaukee, WI$73K411,595
- 2419 S 28th St Milwaukee, WI$123K722,123
- 2423-2425 S 28th St Milwaukee, WI$54K221,726
- S 29th St Milwaukee, WI$96K311,438
- 2427 S 28th St Milwaukee, WI$81K321,958
- 2809-2811 W Hayes Ave Milwaukee, WI$87K422,356
- 2901 W Hayes Ave Milwaukee, WI$69K321,898
- 2446 S 29th St Milwaukee, WI$85K311,466
- 2431-2433 S 28th St Milwaukee, WI$85K422,334
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!