- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 503 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $452,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: IG15108756
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces, 430 sqft
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, Pool \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Stories \ Two Level, Fireplace \ Family Room, WaterSource \ District\Public, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, YearBuiltSource \ Appraiser, LotFeatures \ Landscaped, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, Laundry \ On Upper Level, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, InteriorFeatures \ Balcony, LastChangeType \ New Listing, SeniorYN \ 0
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,904 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 113510018
- Zillow Home ID: 59422646
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $480-560K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Corona home values will increase 11.6% next year, compared to a 11.7% rise for Corona as a whole. Among South Corona homes, this home is 10.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Corona, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% less than in Corona, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Corona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Corona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Corona home values.
|2406 S Vicentia Ave Corona, CA||$577K||5||3||3,715|
|2434 S Vicentia Ave Corona, CA||$565K||3||2.75||3,485|
|816 Jonliere Cir Corona, CA||$613K||5||3||3,509|
|2392 S Vicentia Ave Corona, CA||$550K||3||2.75||3,261|
|2448 S Vicentia Ave Corona, CA||$536K||5||3||2,904|
|811 Jonliere Cir Corona, CA||$742K||5||4||3,461|
|2423 S Vicentia Ave Corona, CA||$415K||4||2.25||1,937|
|2409 S Vicentia Ave Corona, CA||$391K||5||1.75||1,646|
|824 Jonliere Cir Corona, CA||$575K||3||2.75||3,261|
|2378 S Vicentia Ave Corona, CA||$486K||4||3||2,394|
|2399 S Vicentia Ave Corona, CA||$414K||3||1.75||2,018|
|2437 S Vicentia Ave Corona, CA||$409K||5||2||1,879|
|819 Jonliere Cir Corona, CA||$600K||5||3||3,878|
|832 Jonliere Cir Corona, CA||$587K||5||3||3,509|
|2379 S Vicentia Ave Corona, CA||$467K||6||2.5||2,708|
|2451 S Vicentia Ave Corona, CA||$430K||4||2||2,300|
|827 Jonliere Cir Corona, CA||$511K||3||2.5||2,394|
|2355 S Vicentia Ave Corona, CA||$394K||3||1.75||1,534|
|2465 S Vicentia Ave Corona, CA||$417K||5||1.75||1,947|
|840 Jonliere Cir Corona, CA||$558K||5||4||2,904|
Nearby Schools in Corona
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!