2421 Knollwood St, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,663 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Claustrophobic? We have your solution! How about wide open designs in a perfectly placed home! This split plan is located just off HWY 9 for easy and quick access to I-35, OU campus, shopping centers and restaurant areas!
Take a step inside and look around your new escape! A tiled entry welcomes you, your guests, and the natural light follows you inside! Right away you are struck by the gorgeous fireplace and a light-accented mantle! Partially vaulted ceilings, ceiling fan, and a vast space make this living room ideal for entertaining or relaxing! To the right is a versatile nook with patio access and doubles as a formal dining, additional living area, integrated office, or many other options!
Wrap-a-rounds in the kitchen let conversations continue, even when putting those finishing touches on the meal! Extensive cabinetry ensures you are never out of space for ALL your dishes and cookware! Additional storage options include a pantry too! Vent hood over the smooth top range, stainless steel sink, oversized refrigerator cut out, breakfast bar and dining area, put this kitchen at the top of your list!
The master suite, with a partially vaulted and raised ceiling, is spacious enough for king size furniture! A large bay window compliment decorating opportunities and the abundance of natural light! A more-than-full bath is packed with features found in homes twice the price! One raised vanity, another oversized vanity, throne room, garden tub with frosted window, enclosed tile shower with shelving, a huge walk-in closet, and a skylight complete the master escape!
Secondary bedrooms each display their own styles and details, but both have ample closet space and layout options! A front bedroom French doors and the back bedroom is blessed with a vaulted ceiling and a large eyebrow window! They share an updated bath with an oversized vanity and a tile shower/tub combo!
A spacious and well-placed laundry room, corner lot setting, covered back patio, and a spacious backyard finish this property off with class! There is much more to see in person, so call or click today and set up a private showing!
- Lot: 7,735 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Reagan Elementary School District!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,663 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0041269
- Zillow Home ID: 21742839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2421 Knollwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Norman, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 2417 Knollwood St Norman, OK$138K321,647
- 2420 Camelia St Norman, OK$141K321,645
- 2416 Camelia St Norman, OK$171K321,795
- 2420 Knollwood St Norman, OK$208K422,049
- 2413 Knollwood St Norman, OK$172K321,825
- 2416 Knollwood St Norman, OK$188K321,974
- 2737 Tropicana Ave Norman, OK$151K321,565
- 2733 Tropicana Ave Norman, OK$155K321,886
- 2741 Tropicana Ave Norman, OK$166K321,724
- 2412 Camelia St Norman, OK$159K321,811
- 2412 Knollwood St Norman, OK$191K321,912
- 2729 Tropicana Ave Norman, OK$139K321,621
- 2409 Knollwood St Norman, OK$147K421,713
- 2725 Tropicana Ave Norman, OK$154K321,625
- 2801 Tropicana Ave Norman, OK$216K322,015
- 2417 Camelia St Norman, OK$141K321,465
- 2408 Camelia St Norman, OK$148K321,605
- 2421 Stonebridge Dr Norman, OK$187K321,944
- 2408 Knollwood St Norman, OK$190K321,947
- 2425 Stonebridge Dr Norman, OK$188K321,858
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292