- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,756 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $192
- MLS #: 6560362
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, Appliances \ Disposal, Handicap \ None, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, PoolType \ NoPool, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Other Room 1, RoomList \ Other Room 2, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, HotWater \ Electric, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, Attics \ PullDnStairs, Design \ 1-Story, InteriorFeatures \ StallShower, MainEntrance \ Foyer, Styles \ Rancher, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), RoomList \ Game\MediaRm, InteriorFeatures \ Wet\DryBar, LisMediaList \ Document
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,562 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 50027041
- Zillow Home ID: 9122180
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-345K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 18976 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Warrington as a whole. Among 18976 homes, this home is 8.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18976, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% higher than in Warrington, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18976 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18976 home values.
|2440 Stagner Ave Warrington, PA||$273K||2||1||1,542|
|1424 Easton Rd Warrington, PA||$235K||Studio||--||652|
|2450 Stagner Ave Warrington, PA||$452K||5||2||3,108|
|2430 Stagner Ave Warrington, PA||$255K||3||1||1,256|
|1428 Easton Rd Warrington, PA||$254K||3||1||1,142|
|1420 Easton Rd Warrington, PA||$392K||4||2||2,184|
|2501 Bristol Rd Warrington, PA||$343K||2||1||1,884|
|2473 Bristol Rd Warrington, PA||$361K||4||1.5||1,836|
|2451 Bristol Rd Warrington, PA||$338K||3||2||1,848|
|2470 Stagner Ave Warrington, PA||$289K||--||--||--|
|Bristol Rd Warrington, PA||--||--||--||--|
|2421 Bristol Rd Warrington, PA||$328K||--||--||--|
|2320 Stagner Ave Warrington, PA||$330K||3||2||1,512|
|2527 Bristol Rd Warrington, PA||$220K||2||1||926|
|2507 Bristol Rd Warrington, PA||$729K||Studio||--||5,000|
|1701 Nottingham Ct # 131 Warrington, PA||$307K||2||2||1,533|
|1703 Nottingham Ct # 133 Warrington, PA||$307K||2||2||1,541|
|1705 Nottingham Ct # 135 Warrington, PA||$361K||3||2.5||2,174|
|1707 Nottingham Ct # 137 Warrington, PA||$303K||2||2||1,386|
|1702 Nottingham Ct # 132 Warrington, PA||$295K||2||2||1,380|
Nearby Schools in Warrington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!