Upon entering marvel in the welcoming slate entry and gleaming hardwoods. Keeping true to the period, the open living room is anchored by a large fireplace with extensive exposed brickwork. The large picture windows and massive view deck reveal the calming territorial views which really come alive at night with the lights of Ballard, Phinney Ridge and Fishermans Terminal twinkling in the background.
The large kitchen has plenty of real estate to build the kitchen of your dreams. Truly a heart of the home kitchen, the caramel colored walls, rich vinyl floor and exposed brick could probably tell amazing stories of many happy mealtime conversations. The recessed lighting, twin skylights and both east and west facing windows give you ample light 24 hours a day. This great floor plan also features a rare 3 bedrooms and 1.75 baths on the main floor. No need for an alarm clock in the summer as you will awake to the sun rising to the east in the master bedroom.
The unfinished daylight basement is open to endless possibilities. The hard work is done with a perimeter drain system professionally installed with a lifetime warranty. Full ceiling height and plumbed for a bathroom, kitchen and laundry room it can be transformed into an amazing guest suite, family room, additional bedroom, workshop or anything your imagination leads you to. In addition you have easy access to plumbing and electrical systems to make any work you do to the kitchen above as painless as possible.
Outside the landscaped grounds come alive in the spring when the rhododendrons bloom. Ample parking with large carport and pad to the south for additional vehicles or a travel trailer. Great Magnolia location minutes to Downtown Seattle, Discovery Park or the restaurants and parks of Ballard. This truly is a special place.
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 4,034 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $777,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $290
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 600 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: City, Territorial
- Wet Bar
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Stucco, Extra finished room location \ L, Family room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Slate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ 2nd Master BR, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ L, Parking Type \ Carport-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ RV Parking, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, View \ Bay, View \ Canal, View \ Partial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0369000881
- Zillow Home ID: 48668339
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $553-994K.
Market guideZillow predicts Magnolia home values will rise 7.6% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Magnolia homes, this home is valued 10.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.2% lower than in Seattle, and 56.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
|2417 W Thurman St Seattle, WA||$612K||3||1.75||2,240|
|3842 25th Ave W Seattle, WA||$479K||3||2||1,450|
|4005 Burton Pl W Seattle, WA||$567K||4||2||1,750|
|3857 25th Ave W Seattle, WA||$470K||2||1||860|
|3847 24th Ave W Seattle, WA||$795K||4||3||3,427|
|4011 Burton Pl W Seattle, WA||$466K||3||1.5||1,830|
|3857 24th Ave W Seattle, WA||$608K||3||2||2,330|
|3846 25th Ave W Seattle, WA||$527K||2||4||1,670|
|4016 Burton Pl W Seattle, WA||$592K||4||2.75||2,190|
|3830 25th Ave W Seattle, WA||$676K||2||1.5||1,696|
|3845 25th Ave W Seattle, WA||$533K||2||1.5||1,656|
|3843 24th Ave W Seattle, WA||$668K||3||1.75||2,380|
|3843 25th Ave W Seattle, WA||$522K||2||2.5||1,660|
|3845 24th Ave W Seattle, WA||$306K||1||1||400|
|3836 25th Ave W Seattle, WA||$528K||3||3||1,690|
|4001 24th Ave W Seattle, WA||$434K||2||1||850|
|4015 Burton Pl W Seattle, WA||$375K||3||1||780|
|3839 24th Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.1M||4||3.5||3,760|
|4018 Burton Pl W Seattle, WA||$476K||3||1||1,470|
|4009 24th Ave W Seattle, WA||$388K||2||1||860|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!