2422 Central Blvd, Rapid City, SD 57702
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $1,000/mo
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Beautiful Home for sale! This house has been newly remodeled with many updates. With 1664 sq. ft. up and 450 sq. ft. down for a total of 2114 sq. ft. The upstairs has a large 18'8 X 21 living room with a beautiful brick fire place and large windows. The living room is open to the dining room that measures 12'2" X12'. The dining room is open to a large kitchen that is 12' X 13'6. The kitchen has new counter tops and refinished cupboards. There is a built in oven and flat top stove built into counter top. A cook and entertainers dream! Dining room has sliding glass door the opens to a massive deck. All 3 spaces joined by vaulted ceilings.
Off the living room there is a laundry closet that measures 2'7 X 7'4. Across the hall from that there is a bathroom with new flooring and measures 11'6 X 5'. A very convenient central vacuum cleaner has a port in the hallway and living room. At the end of the hallway there is what every parent searches for in a home but can't find; three bedrooms on the same floor! The first one is 10 X 11'8". The second room is 14 X 10'6" with a large closet, built in cupboards, a loft and vaulted ceilings. The master bedroom also with vaulted ceilings, measures 14' X 15'6". There is a large sliding glass door that opens to the large deck. The master bedroom also joins to a master bath with Jacuzzi tub and measures 6' X 11".
The basement is finished with large storage area. The bathroom measures 10'3" X 5'. There is one bedroom down stairs that is 14'6" X 7'10" and a large living room space that is open to a full 11 X 11 kitchen. The basement has its own entry door from the outside with a covered concrete patio. This would make a great mother-in-law apartment, or even potential income if that is of interest.
The house has a MASSIVE attached garage that is approx. 16' x 46' with a large storage potential under the stair in back of garage. Also features a separate 10'6" X 4" shed and a fenced back yard. The front of the house has a beautiful covered patio with a concrete walk way to the side walk. The back deck off dining room and master bedroom measures 18'3" X 24'3" and has stairs to the back yard and walk up ramp to the side of the house. The yard has a sprinkler system with nice landscaping. The house also has central air conditioning that was recently replaced to a new efficient unit.
Don't miss this house! It won't last long! $207,000 is a great deal for this beautiful west side Rapid City home with beautiful views and convenient location with many updates!
I want to sell without realtor fees accruing. Think about it; is it necessary in your case to give a realtor literally thousands of your potential dollars or ability to deal on price much? If so then I welcome your realtor, but remember the price of the realtor dictates your final numbers.
Inspections are welcomed and I will work very hard to answer any questions, be flexible with meeting times and whatever else is needed to make you comfortable about the home.
I have owned this home for many years and with all the vaulted ceilings, huge fireplace and great abilities to have a lot of people in one area comfortably will be missed. However the kids are gone and I have downsized.
I thank you much for inquiring and please call 605 three 9 three five 598.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID2115710390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2422 Central Boulevard
- 2418 Central Blvd Rapid City, SD$159K22.01,052
- 2414 Central Blvd Rapid City, SD$160K42.01,028
- 2709 Cameron Dr Rapid City, SD$188K32.01,288
- 2421 Lockwood Dr Rapid City, SD$174K52.01,056
- 2505 Cameron Dr Rapid City, SD$178K32.01,104
- 2417 Lockwood Dr Rapid City, SD$162K32.0960
- 2705 Cameron Dr Rapid City, SD$164K41.01,963
- 2421 Central Blvd Rapid City, SD$182K32.01,536
- 2417 Central Blvd Rapid City, SD$157K32.01,004
- 2413 Lockwood Dr Rapid City, SD$168K42.0988
- 2409 Lockwood Dr Rapid City, SD$152K31.0960
- 2701 Cameron Dr Rapid City, SD$186K22.01,672
- 2501 Cameron Dr Rapid City, SD$181K42.01,104
- 2411 Central Blvd Rapid City, SD$173K32.01,152
- 2404 Central Blvd Rapid City, SD$152K31.0993
- 2424 Cameron Dr Rapid City, SD$183K32.01,536
- 2405 Lockwood Dr Rapid City, SD$160K32.0854
- 2316 Central Blvd Rapid City, SD$162K42.01,700
- 2407 Central Blvd Rapid City, SD$164K32.0960
- 2401 Lockwood Dr Rapid City, SD$169K32.01,728
Nearby Schools in Rapid City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292