- Lot: 10,402 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 62 days on Zillow
- Views: 423 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $6,002,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $2,636
- MLS #: T2742448
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Other, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Construction Status \ Under Construction, Contract Status \ Financing, Disaster Mitigation \ Above Flood Plain, Disaster Mitigation \ Hurricane Shutters/Windows, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ North, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Green Certifications \ Other - Specify in Remarks, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ In Wall Pest System, Interior Features \ Radiant Barrier, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Island, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Not Applicable, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,277 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0579525178
- Zillow Home ID: 99636731
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $218-267K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33570 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Ruskin as a whole. Among 33570 homes, this home is 61.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% greater than in Ruskin, and 338.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ruskin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33570 home values.
|2420 Cumberland Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2424 Cumberland Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$360K||6||3||3,127|
|2519 Yukon Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$251K||5||4||3,259|
|2517 Yukon Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$209K||4||3||2,662|
|2418 Cumberland Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2426 Cumberland Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$234K||4||3||2,267|
|2521 Yukon Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$243K||4||3||2,588|
|2515 Yukon Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$247K||4||3||2,400|
|2564 Quick Move In Available Rb # 2564 Ruskin, FL||$269K||4||3||2,564|
|2423 Cumberland Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$490K||4||4||3,890|
|2421 Cumberland Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2523 Yukon Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$218K||3||2.5||2,651|
|2513 Yukon Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$117K||--||--||--|
|2513 Yukon Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$262K||5||4||3,371|
|2425 Cumberland Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$234K||4||3||2,267|
|2419 Cumberland Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$230K||4||3||2,277|
|2416 Cumberland Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2428 Cumberland Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$370K||6||3||3,127|
|2525 Yukon Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$286K||5||4||3,694|
|2513 Cumberland Cliff Dr Ruskin, FL||$535K||4||3.5||3,555|
Nearby Schools in Ruskin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!