- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2422 Queen Esther Dr, Park City, UT 840605 beds, 5 baths, 4,191 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1602 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,191 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: NOR 14
- Zillow Home ID: 68850880
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2422 Queen Esther Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 84060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47% less than in Park City, and 54.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 84060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Park City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84060 home values.
- 2424 Nanson Ct Park City, UT--------
- 2427 Nanson Ct Park City, UT$1.23M--4.53,971
- 2428 Queen Esther Dr UT$946K32.52,715
- 2418 Amundsen Ct Park City, UT$1.18M--33,966
- 2416 Amundsen Ct Park City, UT$1.02M--3.53,037
- 2424 Deer Lake Dr UT$1.03M----1,898
- 2434 Deer Lake Drive Park City, UT$1.18M442,000
- 2434 Deer Lake Dr UT$1.09M----1,898
- 2426 Nanson Ct Park City, UT$1M--43,663
- 2431 Nanson Ct Park City, UT$1.35M44.53,356
- 2431 Nanson Ct Park City, UT$1.28M44.53,356
- 2428 Nanson Ct Park City, UT$1.34M--54,896
- 2414 Amundsen Ct Park City, UT$1M--3.53,037
- 2412 Amundsen Ct Park City, UT$1.07M--43,382
- 2430 Queen Esther Dr Park City, UT$1.24M544,000
- 2430 Queen Esther Vlg UT$1.2M544,000
- 2410 Amundsen Ct Park City, UT$992K--32,932
- 2436 Deer Lake Dr Park City, UT$672K----1,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292