- Lot: 8,929 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 52 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $93
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $334,200
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 5169233
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 2, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 2 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Master Bdr, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Fireplace \ Two Way Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Barry Goldwater, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,886 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20412264
- Zillow Home ID: 67765544
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Gateway home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among North Gateway homes, this home is 37.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 14.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Gateway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 64% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% higher than in Phoenix, and 142.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Gateway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Gateway home values.
|2426 W Sienna Bouquet Pl Phoenix, AZ||$366K||4||3||2,882|
|2418 W Sienna Bouquet Pl Phoenix, AZ||$372K||5||4||4,091|
|2421 W Horsetail Trl Phoenix, AZ||$390K||4||2.5||3,886|
|2425 W Horsetail Trl Phoenix, AZ||$396K||4||3.5||4,035|
|2417 W Horsetail Trl Phoenix, AZ||$421K||3||3||4,242|
|2421 W Sienna Bouquet Pl Phoenix, AZ||$375K||5||3||2,955|
|2430 W Sienna Bouquet Pl Phoenix, AZ||$420K||5||3.5||4,091|
|2414 W Sienna Bouquet Pl Phoenix, AZ||$392K||4||3||4,242|
|2417 W Sienna Bouquet Pl Phoenix, AZ||$382K||--||--||3,886|
|2429 W Horsetail Trl Phoenix, AZ||$356K||--||--||2,882|
|2413 W Horsetail Trl Phoenix, AZ||$390K||--||--||4,091|
|2413 W Sienna Bouquet Pl Phoenix, AZ||$376K||4||3||2,955|
|2434 W Sienna Bouquet Pl Phoenix, AZ||$414K||--||--||4,091|
|2410 W Sienna Bouquet Pl Phoenix, AZ||$388K||5||4||4,091|
|32813 N 24th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$470K||--||--||2,955|
|2433 W Horsetail Trl Phoenix, AZ||$424K||5||4||4,402|
|2422 W Bramble Berry Ln Phoenix, AZ||$420K||--||--||4,091|
|2409 W Horsetail Trl Phoenix, AZ||$386K||5||3.5||3,886|
|2426 W Horsetail Trl Phoenix, AZ||$379K||5||3.5||4,240|
|2418 W Bramble Berry Ln Phoenix, AZ||$427K||4||4||4,242|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!