- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ Short Sale, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Double Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot details \ L, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Cedar Shake, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 10, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,381 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00721900001800
- Zillow Home ID: 38566549
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 98021 home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 6.2% rise for Bothell as a whole. Among 98021 homes, this home is valued 3.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bothell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bothell, and 35.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98021 home values.
- 20053 95th Pl NE5 beds, 1.5 baths
1,860 sqft, 12,196 sqft lot, built in 1965
|24218 16th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$418K||4||2.5||2,106|
|24228 16th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$442K||3||2.5||2,019|
|1525 243rd Pl SE Bothell, WA||$409K||3||2.5||1,843|
|24212 16th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$407K||3||2.5||1,864|
|1536 243rd Pl SE Bothell, WA||$365K||3||2||1,600|
|24229 15th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$426K||3||2.5||1,877|
|24219 15th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$382K||3||2.5||1,653|
|24206 16th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$419K||3||2.5||2,254|
|24225 16th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$393K||3||2||1,668|
|1530 243rd Pl SE Bothell, WA||$405K||3||2.5||1,834|
|24219 16th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$398K||3||2.5||1,763|
|24225 15th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$384K||3||2||1,624|
|24229 16th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$400K||3||2.5||1,780|
|1602 243rd Pl SE Bothell, WA||$412K||3||2.5||1,860|
|1517 243rd Pl SE Bothell, WA||$444K||3||3||2,241|
|24213 16th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$419K||3||2.5||2,092|
|24213 15th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$465K||4||2.5||2,651|
|24200 16th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$404K||3||3||1,870|
|9712 NE 204th Pl Bothell, WA||$457K||4||3||2,620|
|1524 243rd Pl SE Bothell, WA||$415K||4||2.5||2,034|
Nearby Schools in Bothell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!