24227 Meridian Ave S, Bothell, WA 980213 beds, 2 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 312 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $233,950
- Price/sqft: $195
- MLS #: 559022
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 27043600408500
- Zillow Home ID: 38468344
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24227 Meridian Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bothell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bothell, and 24% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98021 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,210 sqft, 12,632 sqft lot, built in 1974
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 24221 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA$311K411,692
- 7 243rd Pl SE Bothell, WA$208K311,243
- 15 243rd Pl SE Bothell, WA$256K31.51,820
- 24217 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA$463K432,492
- 24214 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA$605K433,340
- 24325 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA$329K211,976
- 27 243rd Pl SE Bothell, WA$444K342,607
- 16 243rd Pl SE Bothell, WA$396K331,845
- 24316 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA$205K311,104
- 24208 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA$342K321,743
- 24308 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA$473K332,536
- 24121 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA$450K41.52,600
- 24326 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA$376K32.52,572
- 26 243rd Pl SE Bothell, WA$400K432,994
- 24218 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA$270K11819
- 8007 NE 205th St Kenmore, WA$391K32.251,860
- 33 243rd Pl SE Bothell, WA$201K311,440
- 24212 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA$579K42.53,015
- 24212 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA$496K432,642
- 24214 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA$526K42.53,405
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.