- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2423 Lawrence St APT 4, Denver, CO 802053 beds, 3 baths, 1,619 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 676 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $244
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,619 sqft
- Parcel #: 0234208035000
- Zillow Home ID: 67456505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2423 Lawrence Street APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Five Points, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% lower than in Denver, and 20.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Five Points home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Points home values.
- 2423 Lawrence St Denver, CO$273K32.51,700
- 2423 Lawrence St APT 3 Denver, CO$494K32.51,619
- 2427 Lawrence St Denver, CO$565K22.52,667
- 2423 Lawrence St APT 2 Denver, CO$488K32.51,619
- 2423 Lawrence St APT 1 Denver, CO$485K31.51,619
- 2429 Lawrence St Denver, CO$538K22.52,811
- 1203 24th St Denver, CO$654K212,574
- 2433 Lawrence St Denver, CO$216K211,042
- 1201 24th St Denver, CO$328K111,563
- 1205 24th St Denver, CO$553K223,559
- 2437 Lawrence St Denver, CO$230K21653
- 2429 Lawrence St Denver, CO$290K232,667
- 2427 Lawrence St # 0 Denver, CO$284K232,667
- 2400 Broadway UNIT 1 Denver, CO$394K111,352
- 2400 Broadway UNIT 7 Denver, CO$627K121,757
- 2400 Broadway UNIT 2 Denver, CO$451K121,514
- 2400 Broadway UNIT 4 Denver, CO$284K11919
- 2400 Broadway UNIT 6 Denver, CO$360K11917
- 2400 Broadway UNIT 3 Denver, CO$562K112,171
- 2420 Larimer St Denver, CO$889K----7,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292