2424 E 2nd St, Long Beach, CA 908033 beds, 3 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,261 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $633
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 7264027008
- Zillow Home ID: 21230745
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2424 E 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bluff Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% less than in Long Beach, and 46.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Bluff Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bluff Park home values.
- 135 Lindero Ave Long Beach, CA$1.46M744,027
- 2418 E 2nd St Long Beach, CA$1.2M443,022
- 2420 E 2nd St Long Beach, CA$469K11600
- 2400 E 2nd St APT 106 Long Beach, CA--11.5700
- 2400 E 2nd St APT 211 Long Beach, CA$342K11.5700
- 2400 E 2nd St APT 203 Long Beach, CA--11.5700
- 2425 E 1st St Long Beach, CA$1.27M552,688
- 2435 E 1st St Long Beach, CA$790K221,951
- 2435 E 1st St Long Beach, CA$798K221,951
- 2413 E 1st St Long Beach, CA$1.72M542,960
- 2500 E 2nd St UNIT 304 Long Beach, CA$237K11700
- 2425 E 2nd St Long Beach, CA$833KStudio--2,686
- 2500 E 2nd St UNIT 304 Long Beach, CA$247K11700
- 2405 E 1st St Long Beach, CA$1.5M643,957
- 2500 E 2nd St UNIT 406 Long Beach, CA$362K2--961
- 2500 E 2nd St UNIT 405 Long Beach, CA$270K11700
- 2500 E 2nd St UNIT 409 Long Beach, CA$285K12793
- 2500 E 2nd St UNIT 404 Long Beach, CA$267K11700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.