A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1997
- All time views: 2,843
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2015
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Association Type: None
- Internet Exposure: Members IDX Websites
- Internet Exposure: NTREIS Translator
- Internet Exposure: REALTOR.com
- Internet Exposure: TexasRealEstate.com
- Lot Size Units: Acres
- Building Area Source: Tax
- Construction Materials: Brick
- Utilities: City Sewer
- Utilities: City Water
- County Or Parish: Dallas
- Fencing: Wood
- Decorative Lighting
- Structural Style: 2 Duplex
- Heating: Central Air-Elec
- Internet Exposure: Syndicate Listing
- Interior Lot
- Lot Size: Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Other Equipment: Cooktop - Electric
- Other Equipment: Disposal
- Other Equipment: Oven-Electric
- Central Vac
- Other Equipment: Commercial Grade Vent
- Internet Exposure: Realtors Property Resource
- Other Equipment: Commercial Grade Range
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Possession: Funding
- Transaction Type: For Sale
- Internet Exposure: Zillow
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,395 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 150 ft
- Lot width: 25 ft
- Parcel #: 00000209980000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26696743
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Nearby Schools in Dallas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.