- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1997
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 581 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006
- Price/sqft: $154
- MLS #: 13160505
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Association Type \ None, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Building Area Source \ Tax, Construction Materials \ Brick, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Fencing \ Wood, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Structural Style \ Attached or 1\2 Duplex, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Lot Features \ Interior Lot, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Electric, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Oven-Electric, Parking Features \ Garage, Interior Features \ Central Vac, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Interior Features \ Loft, Other Equipment \ Commercial Grade Vent, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Other Equipment \ Commercial Grade Range, Foundation Details \ Slab, Possession \ Closing\Funding, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,395 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 00000209980000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26696743
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $159K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oak Lawn home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Dallas as a whole. Among Oak Lawn homes, this home is 3.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Lawn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% less than in Dallas, and 78.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Oak Lawn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Lawn home values.
|2426 Knight St Dallas, TX||$194K||3||3||1,395|
|2422 Knight St Dallas, TX||--||--||--||--|
|2428 Knight St Dallas, TX||$259K||3||3||1,508|
|2430 Knight St Dallas, TX||$175K||--||--||--|
|2416 Knight St Dallas, TX||$151K||1||1||806|
|2434 Knight St Dallas, TX||$185K||3||2||1,294|
|2412 Knight St Dallas, TX||$220K||--||2||960|
|2431 Throckmorton St Dallas, TX||--||--||--||--|
|2438 Knight St Dallas, TX||--||--||--||--|
|2429 Throckmorton St Dallas, TX||--||--||--||--|
|2423 Throckmorton St Dallas, TX||--||Studio||--||694|
|2427 Throckmorton St Dallas, TX||--||2||--||980|
|2419 Throckmorton St Dallas, TX||--||2||1||980|
|2410 Knight St Dallas, TX||$379K||3||2.5||2,568|
|2440 Knight St Dallas, TX||--||--||--||--|
|2415 Throckmorton St Dallas, TX||$189K||3||2||1,210|
|2408 Knight St Dallas, TX||$383K||3||2.5||10,787,484|
|2427 Knight St Dallas, TX||$158K||2||2||1,457|
|2429 Knight St Dallas, TX||--||--||--||--|
|2418 Knight St Dallas, TX||$213K||1||1||697|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!