- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2424 N Taylor Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631131 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $52,500
- Price/sqft: $52
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 37040004750
- Zillow Home ID: 103689086
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2424 N Taylor Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Saint Louis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.8% greater than in St. Louis Metro, and 261% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Saint Louis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in St. Louis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Saint Louis home values.
- 2420 N Taylor Ave Saint Louis, MO$49K--11,000
- Saint Ferdinand Ave Saint Louis, MO$54K--11,408
- 4452 Saint Ferdinand Ave Saint Louis, MO------1,002
- 2504 N Taylor Ave Saint Louis, MO------507
- 2410 N Taylor Ave Saint Louis, MO----22,086
- 4448 Saint Ferdinand Ave Saint Louis, MO$52K--11,000
- 2408 N Taylor Ave Saint Louis, MO------2,086
- 4453 Saint Ferdinand Ave Saint Louis, MO$50K--1672
- 4453 N Market St Saint Louis, MO------1,592
- 4444 Saint Ferdinand Ave Saint Louis, MO$54K--11,000
- 4451 N Market St Saint Louis, MO$101K--11,502
- 4449 N Market St Saint Louis, MO--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292