- Built in 2002
- Views: 479 all time views
- HOA Fee: $478
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $600,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $449
- Jetted Tub
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Gas, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Ice Maker, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Common Prop Features \ Disabled Access, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Common Prop Features \ Game/Rec Rm, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Common Prop Features \ Security Gate, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ M, FHA/VA approved \ N, Floor Covering \ See Remarks, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Radiant, Heating/Cooling \ Window Unit A/C, Home owner dues include \ J, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Flat, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Style \ 30, Type of Fireplace \ Gas, Unit Features \ Alarm System, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Jetted/Soaking Tub, Unit Features \ Master Bath, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 31
- Floor size: 1,335 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 0662400120
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63334635
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-775K.
Market guideZillow predicts Magnolia home values will rise 7.6% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Magnolia homes, this home is valued 1.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.2% less than in Seattle, and 56.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
|Other Units in this Building (31)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2425 33rd Ave W|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!