2425 Bridgehaven Ter, Henrico, VA 232333 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
For rent: Beautiful house in prestigious West End community.
House has 3 large size bedrooms, 2 Ã?Â½ bath and 1 car garage.
Very bright and spacious living room with gas fireplace, hard wood floors and open space design. Large sunny kitchen and dining room connected to the deck that overlooks the back yard.
Top floor features master bedroom with master bath and walk-in closet.
There are also two additional bedrooms with a second full bath in the hall
House sits on a wooded lot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
Close to all shopping areas and highway.
Central air and gas heat.
Available in January
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115643481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2425 Bridgehaven Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23233 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 160.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 747.1% higher than in Henrico, and 329.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23233 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23233 home values.
- 2425 Bridgehaven Ter Richmond, VA$199K32.51,606
- 2429 Bridgehaven Ter Richmond, VA$211K32.51,488
- 12521 Brightwater Ln Richmond, VA$252K32.51,966
- 12520 Brightwater Ln Richmond, VA$209K321,488
- 2421 Bridgehaven Ter Richmond, VA$212K421,538
- 12517 Brightwater Ln Henrico, VA$234K32.51,770
- 12517 Brightwater Ln Richmond, VA$239K32.51,770
- 2432 Bridgehaven Ter Richmond, VA$206K32.51,550
- 2417 Bridgehaven Ter Richmond, VA$214K32.51,494
- 12516 Brightwater Ln Richmond, VA$284K42.52,067
- 12513 Brightwater Ln Richmond, VA$258K42.51,952
- 2539 Hawkesbury Ct Richmond, VA$253K42.52,122
- 12520 Doverton Rd Richmond, VA$185K321,444
- 2543 Hawkesbury Ct Henrico, VA$309K42.52,203
- 2543 Hawkesbury Ct Richmond, VA$311K42.52,203
- 2543 Hawkesbury Ct Richmond, VA$252K42.52,203
- 2424 Bridgehaven Ter Richmond, VA$212K421,534
- 2424 Bridgehaven Ter Henrico, VA$214K421,534
- 2420 Bridgehaven Ter Richmond, VA$214K32.51,422
- 2428 Bridgehaven Ter Richmond, VA$247K43.52,059
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!