2425 Highgate Dr, Richmond, CA 948064 beds, 3 baths, 1,762 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,486 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 544 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,762 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 4053810653
- Zillow Home ID: 18502132
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2425 Highgate Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 50.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Pablo, and 52.1% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94806 home values.
- 2437 Highgate Dr Richmond, CA$377K431,957
- 3318 Parkgate Ct Richmond, CA$366K42.51,861
- 3306 Parkgate Ct Richmond, CA$357K42.51,762
- 3330 Parkgate Ct Richmond, CA$384K431,957
- 3342 Parkgate Ct Richmond, CA$334K42.51,762
- 2428 Highgate Dr Richmond, CA$380K431,957
- 2511 Highgate Dr Richmond, CA$371K421,789
- 2440 Highgate Dr Richmond, CA$356K42.51,861
- 2416 Highgate Dr Richmond, CA$377K42.51,861
- 3354 Parkgate Ct Richmond, CA$359K32.51,605
- 2523 Highgate Dr Richmond, CA$374K431,957
- 2404 Highgate Dr Richmond, CA$366K42.51,762
- 22nd St San Pablo, CA--------
- 3358 Parkgate Ct Richmond, CA$375K42.51,861
- 2500 Highgate Dr Richmond, CA$359K32.51,605
- 3339 Parkgate Ct Richmond, CA$327K32.51,605
- 3238 Highpointe Ct Richmond, CA$355K421,861
- 2475 Homestead Cir Richmond, CA$374K431,957
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292