- Lot: 3,253 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 38 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,186 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $211,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- MLS #: U7732619
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 216 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Location \ Balcony, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Status \ Pending, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Floor Covering \ Other, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Location \ End Unit, Contract Status \ No Contingency, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,731 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 302230813601420
- Zillow Home ID: 82104135
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $184-360K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32803 home values will rise 9.2% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among 32803 homes, this home is 27.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.8% less than in Orlando, and 3.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32803 home values.
|2419 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$314K||3||3.5||2,029|
|2501 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$186K||3||2.5||--|
|2501 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$207K||--||--||--|
|2417 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$296K||4||3||1,608|
|2503 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$257K||3||2.5||1,711|
|2517 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$64K||2||2||823|
|2415 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$320K||4||3||2,235|
|2505 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$250K||3||2.5||1,711|
|2515 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$116K||2||2||850|
|2413 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$308K||4||3||1,685|
|2411 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$322K||4||4||2,229|
|2507 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$126K||2||1||972|
|2502 Kilgore St UNIT 42 Orlando, FL||$72K||1||1||550|
|2432 E Washington St Orlando, FL||$155K||3||2||1,344|
|2500 E Washington St Orlando, FL||$164K||4||2||1,512|
|2409 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$321K||4||3.5||2,235|
|2409 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$324K||4||4||2,229|
|2502 Kilgore St UNIT 41 Orlando, FL||$72K||1||1||537|
|2502 Kilgore St UNIT 44 Orlando, FL||$62K||1||1||524|
|2501 Kilgore St Orlando, FL||$158K||3||7.6||320|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!