2425 N Milo Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,984 sq ft
- Lot:0.3 acres
- Year Built:1976
- Last Sold:Jan 2011 for $490,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Listing site:Windermere Real Estate Coachella Va...
- Days on Zillow21
- CoolingCentral, Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Construction Quality7.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size506
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #13719095PS
- Parcel #504161011
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count6
- School DistrictPalm Springs Unified
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID18022743
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$536,617||$478K – $612K||+$18,197||$270||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,442/mo||$1.1K – $3.7K/mo||+$66||$1.23||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 92262 home values will increase 20% next year, compared to a 17.3% rise for Palm Springs as a whole. Among 92262 homes, this home is 105.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 55.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92262 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.1% higher than in Palm Springs, and 6.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92262 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92262 home values.
Neighborhood for 2425 N Milo Drive
- 1011 W Racquet Club Rd Palm Springs, CA$1.03M34.02,792
- 2401 N Milo Dr Palm Springs, CA$521K31.01,883
- 2355 N Milo Dr Palm Springs, CA--------
- 2489 Tuscany Heights Dr Palm Springs, CA$1.14M34.03,753
- 2338 Tuscany Heights Dr Palm Springs, CA$1.24M45.04,107
- 2417 Tuscany Heights Dr Palm Springs, CA$1.13M33.53,752
- 2490 N Janis Dr Palm Springs, CA$1.22M44.54,000
- 2233 N Milo Dr Palm Springs, CA$712K43.03,400
- 2395 N Vista Dr Palm Springs, CA$528K22.01,560
- 2275 N Vista Dr Palm Springs, CA$561K2--1,836
- 965 W Via Olivera Palm Springs, CA$819K33.52,429
- 955 W Via Livorno Palm Springs, CA$913K44.03,765
- 2480 N Palermo Dr Palm Springs, CA$469K21.01,327
- 951 W Via Olivera Palm Springs, CA$1.12M45.03,500
- 2300 N Palermo Dr Palm Springs, CA$761K32.752,675
- 2722 N Vista Grande Ave Palm Springs, CA$424K3--1,674
- 2777 N Girasol Ave Palm Springs, CA$504K32.01,760
- 1055 W Chino Canyon Rd Palm Springs, CA$731K33.02,614
Nearby Schools in Palm Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005