2425 Tredington Way, Edmond, OK 730343 beds, 2 baths, 1,987 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $121,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,987 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 188326060
- Zillow Home ID: 22034493
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2425 Tredington Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% less than in Edmond, and 58.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 2429 Tredington Way Edmond, OK$175K42.52,194
- 2421 Tredington Way Edmond, OK$163K321,824
- 2433 Tredington Way Edmond, OK$192K43.51,377
- 2417 Tredington Way Edmond, OK$164K421,838
- 2424 Tredington Way Edmond, OK$169K32.52,234
- 2501 Stamford Ct Edmond, OK$191K322,274
- 2405 Colchester Dr Edmond, OK$190K32.52,236
- 2413 Tredington Way Edmond, OK$186K321,971
- 2437 Tredington Way Edmond, OK$147K321,632
- 2313 Dover Dr Edmond, OK$248K52.52,894
- 2500 Stamford Ct Edmond, OK$198K322,489
- 2401 Colchester Dr Edmond, OK$208K32.52,426
- 2316 Dover Dr Edmond, OK$198K32.51,858
- 808 Stonehenge Ct Edmond, OK$181K32.51,812
- 2505 Stamford Ct Edmond, OK$197K32.52,524
- 805 Stonehenge Ct Edmond, OK$194K32.52,236
- 2436 Tredington Way Edmond, OK$185K32.52,161
- 2409 Tredington Way Edmond, OK$185K42.51,484
- 2441 Tredington Way Edmond, OK$215K42.52,435
- 2317 Colchester Dr Edmond, OK$185K322,129
Nearby Schools in Edmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292