- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2426 9th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981194 beds, 3 baths, 2,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $655,000
- Price/sqft: $259
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,530 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 9405800095
- Zillow Home ID: 108811624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2426 9th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12% higher than in Seattle, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Queen Anne home values.
- 2430 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$913K32.251,780
- 2424 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$887K41.51,750
- 2420 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.02M43.53,040
- 2434 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$561K211,080
- 2416 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$881K31.53,080
- 2414 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$730K31.751,260
- 2406 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$673K421,500
- 818 W Wheeler St Seattle, WA$866K42.53,120
- 2427 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$746K311,700
- 2428 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$475K31840
- 2431 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$745K411,920
- 2433 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$904K322,440
- 2423 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$921K422,200
- 2504 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$802K222,090
- 816 W Wheeler St Seattle, WA$724K321,700
- 2419 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$715K523,500
- 2415 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$952K32.252,440
- 814 W Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$793K422,210
- 2400 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$831K42.52,260
- 2411 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$790K31.51,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.