2426 Saint Patrick St SE, Atlanta, GA 303172 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $234,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15 202 03 001
- Zillow Home ID: 14464251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2426 Saint Patrick St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30317, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 99% lower than in Atlanta, and 98.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30317 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Lake home values.
- 2924 Saint Patrick St SE Atlanta, GA----0.52,652
- 2432 Saint Patrick St SE Atlanta, GA$160K311,267
- 2916 Saint Patrick St SE Atlanta, GA$530K54.53,697
- 2438 Saint Patrick St SE Atlanta, GA$132K311,459
- 415 Chevelle Ln Decatur, GA$340K311,468
- 419 Chevelle Ln Decatur, GA$309K211,190
- 2925 Chevelle Ln SE Atlanta, GA$217K311,262
- 2925 Saint Patrick St SE Atlanta, GA$209K411,822
- 2427 Saint Patrick St SE Atlanta, GA$163K30.51,189
- 2919 Chevelle Ln SE Atlanta, GA$248K32.51,306
- 423 Chevelle Ln Decatur, GA$341K321,758
- 2912 Saint Patrick St SE Atlanta, GA$349K332,400
- 2442 Saint Patrick St SE Atlanta, GA$128K31.51,267
- 2917 Saint Patrick St SE Atlanta, GA$253K321,927
- 2433 Saint Patrick St SE Atlanta, GA$132K311,400
- 2915 Chevelle Ln SE Atlanta, GA$218K321,778
- 427 Chevelle Ln Decatur, GA$352K311,444
- 2439 Saint Patrick St SE Atlanta, GA$137K211,693
- 2448 Saint Patrick St SE Atlanta, GA$140K311,819
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!