2426 Upas St, San Diego, CA 921042 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $655,800
- Price/sqft: $729
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- View: Park
- Utilities Included (except cable)
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4533720800
- Zillow Home ID: 16974375
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2426 Upas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92104, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.3% higher than in San Diego, and 38.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92104 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92104 home values.
- 2420 Upas St San Diego, CA$905K322,532
- 3414 Arizona St San Diego, CA$519K21762
- 2436 Upas St San Diego, CA$542K21936
- 3420 Arizona St San Diego, CA$566K21762
- 3428 Arizona St San Diego, CA$677K21864
- 3419 Texas St San Diego, CA$747K211,488
- 3405 Texas St San Diego, CA$886K42.52,369
- 3411 Texas St San Diego, CA$534K22857
- 3434 Arizona St San Diego, CA$675K21864
- 3429 Texas St San Diego, CA$762K311,176
- 3435 Texas St San Diego, CA$760K431,932
- 3440 Arizona St San Diego, CA$528K21912
- 2425 Myrtle Ave San Diego, CA$635K21884
- 3401 Arizona St San Diego, CA$673K321,177
- 3446 Arizona St San Diego, CA$776K322,250
- 3445 Texas St San Diego, CA$750K221,690
- 3405 Arizona St San Diego, CA$660K221,192
- 3407 Arizona St San Diego, CA$570K21868
- 3415 Arizona St San Diego, CA$582K21.5918
- 2516 Upas St San Diego, CA$512K21824
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.