24260 Hamlin St, Canoga Park, CA 913073 beds, 2 baths, 1,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 68 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $590,000
- Price/sqft: $369
- MLS #: 1407176
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,570 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 125
- Parcel #: 2033001001
- Zillow Home ID: 19873341
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24260 Hamlin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% less than in Los Angeles, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Hills home values.
- 6463 Franrivers Ave West Hills, CA$574K321,570
- Franrivers Ave Canoga Park, CA$641K432,226
- 6457 Franrivers Ave West Hills, CA$531K321,250
- 6501 Franrivers Ave West Hills, CA$583K421,570
- 6466 Valley Circle Blvd Canoga Park, CA$550K421,570
- 6460 Valley Circle Blvd West Hills, CA$737K452,248
- 6451 Franrivers Ave West Hills, CA$579K421,570
- 6507 Franrivers Ave Canoga Park, CA$583K421,570
- 6500 Valley Circle Blvd Canoga Park, CA$549K321,570
- 6454 Valley Circle Blvd Canoga Park, CA$551K321,570
- 24244 Hamlin St West Hills, CA$579K421,570
- 6462 Franrivers Ave West Hills, CA$594K421,750
- 6445 Franrivers Ave Canoga Park, CA$580K321,570
- 6506 Valley Circle Blvd West Hills, CA$553K321,570
- 6456 Franrivers Ave West Hills, CA$545K321,300
- 6448 Valley Circle Blvd Canoga Park, CA$527K321,250
- 6513 Franrivers Ave Canoga Park, CA$619K421,808
- 24243 Hamlin St West Hills, CA$558K321,570
- 6450 Franrivers Ave West Hills, CA$589K321,733
- 6506 Franrivers Ave Canoga Park, CA$542K321,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.