- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1994
- Views: 3,274 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $192,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- RV Parking
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Manufactured Home, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Skylights, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Carport-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ RV Parking, Status \ P, Style \ 21, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Parcel #: 00385700702201
- Zillow Home ID: 38476685
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $112-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98258 home values will increase 6.4% next year, compared to a 5.6% increase for Lake Stevens as a whole. Among 98258 homes, this home is valued 28.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98258, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% higher than in Lake Stevens, and 173.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98258 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Stevens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98258 home values.
- 2425 107th Dr NE4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,056 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1993
|2429 101st Ave NE Lake Stevens, WA||$172K||2||1||1,188|
|2421 101st Ave NE Lake Stevens, WA||$177K||2||2||1,368|
|2415 101st Ave NE Lake Stevens, WA||$210K||2||1||1,008|
|2431 101st Ave NE Lake Stevens, WA||$350K||3||3||2,265|
|2511 101st Ave NE Lake Stevens, WA||$188K||2||1||1,000|
|2331 101st Ave NE Lake Stevens, WA||$335K||4||2.5||2,261|
|10117 Lundeen Pkwy Lake Stevens, WA||$187K||3||1||988|
|2517 101st Ave NE Lake Stevens, WA||$161K||2||1||980|
|2525 101st Ave NE Lake Stevens, WA||$164K||3||2||1,348|
|2323 101st Ave NE Lake Stevens, WA||$133K||1||1||789|
|2426 101st Ave NE Lake Stevens, WA||$268K||3||2||1,404|
|11117 24th St NE Lake Stevens, WA||$395K||3||2||2,500|
|2414 101st Ave NE Lake Stevens, WA||$234K||3||1||1,404|
|10215 Lundeen Pkwy APT A8 Lake Stevens, WA||$198K||2||1||800|
|10215 Lundeen Pkwy APT B5 Lake Stevens, WA||$196K||2||1||800|
|10215 Lundeen Pkwy APT C3 Lake Stevens, WA||$374K||2||1||800|
|2605 101st Ave NE Lake Stevens, WA||$146K||--||1||1,248|
|10215 Lundeen Pkwy APT C8 Lake Stevens, WA||--||2||1||800|
|10215 Lundeen Pkwy APT C5 Lake Stevens, WA||$201K||2||1||800|
|10215 Lundeen Pkwy APT D4 Lake Stevens, WA||--||2||1||800|
Nearby Schools in Lake Stevens
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!