2428 13th Ct N, Arlington, VA 222013 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,847 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This gorgeous townhouse on the border of Clarendon and Courthouse possesses 3 bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom, as well as a 1/2 bath on the ground floor.
First floor office/den adds additional flexibility.
2 car garage.
Spacious, open main living level with deck.
Extensive custom paint, built-ins and hardwood floors
Access to pool and clubhouse.
Easy 0.2mile walk to Courthouse Metro (Orange Line).
Easy access to Metro Rail and Bus lines, I-66, Rt. 50 and Rt. 29 make this home a commuter's dream!
Highly walkable townhouse is mere steps from Whole Foods, Apple store, restaurants, bars, etc.
Energetic, dynamic, and growing area akin to Georgetown. Small family owned shops, and large retail stores (Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn) populate the streets. Neighborhood brings out a wide range of strollers and shoppers alike. Diverse upscale and pub-style restaurants include traditional American, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indian, Chinese, Mexican, Asian-fusion, Thai, Irish Pubs, and Five Guys all within a short five minute walk from the front door. On weekends, a farmer's market (Saturday) and flea market (Sunday) make for an interesting walk on your way to get a cup of coffee at one of the many neighborhood coffee shops. Outdoor music in the summer, live music at many of the bars every night of the week, movie theaters, great bookstores, and interesting craft shops round out a weekend of fun and exploration. A very short 3 minute walk to the Orange line metro (Courthouse stop) will get you into the heart of DC in one stop. Less than 5 minutes from city night life, cultural activities and world class museums on metro rail or less than 2.5 miles to the heart of Georgetown. Easy access to Metro Rail and Bus lines, I-66, Rt. 50 and Rt. 29 make this home a commuter's dream!
- Lot: 799 sqft
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $850,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 350 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Park
- Pool, Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,847 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18085067
- Zillow Home ID: 12086648
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2428 13th Court N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Clarendon-Courthouse, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.6% lower than in Arlington, and 96.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Clarendon-Courthouse home values rise more quickly than other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clarendon-Courthouse home values.
- 2426 13th Ct N Arlington, VA$911K33.52,546
- 2430 13th Ct N Arlington, VA$932K33.51,847
- 2428 13th Ct N Arlington, VA$847K33.5--
- 2424 13th Ct N Arlington, VA$910K341,850
- 2432 13th Ct N Arlington, VA$945K441,847
- 2422 13th Ct N Arlington, VA$943K--3.51,597
- 2429 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA$1.02M--3.51,836
- 2427 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA$1.02M--3.51,828
- 2425 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA$1.03M--3.51,828
- 1315 N Barton St Arlington, VA$974K33.51,828
- 2407 13th Ct N Arlington, VA$938K33.51,855
- 2423 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA$1.03M--3.51,836
- 2411 13th Ct N Arlington, VA$905K331,950
- 1317 N Barton St Arlington, VA$1.05M341,835
- Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA--------
- 2415 13th Ct N Arlington, VA$936K--3.51,597
- 1319 N Barton St Arlington, VA$954K331,828
- 2416 13th Ct N Arlington, VA$950K--3.51,605
- 2419 13th Ct N Arlington, VA$933K--3.51,597
- 1321 N Barton St Arlington, VA$1.01M--3.51,828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292