2428 Randy Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322163 beds, 1 bath, 1,035 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,915 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 60 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $57,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 723424
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Other
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,035 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 1377640000
- Zillow Home ID: 44537192
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2428 Randy Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sans Souci market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 69.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Sans Souci home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sans Souci home values.
- 2420 Randy Rd Jacksonville, FL$93K311,906
- 2434 Randy Rd Jacksonville, FL$91K311,175
- 2412 Randy Rd Jacksonville, FL$72K311,010
- 2442 Randy Rd Jacksonville, FL$81K311,088
- 2427 Sam Rd Jacksonville, FL$70K311,035
- 2419 Sam Rd Jacksonville, FL$127K321,533
- 2433 Sam Rd Jacksonville, FL$116K311,620
- 2411 Sam Rd Jacksonville, FL$127K311,671
- 2441 Sam Rd Jacksonville, FL$97K311,157
- 2448 Randy Rd Jacksonville, FL$77K211,010
- 2404 Randy Rd Jacksonville, FL$72K311,108
- 2427 Randy Rd Jacksonville, FL$132K321,599
- 2433 Randy Rd Jacksonville, FL$89K311,002
- 2419 Randy Rd Jacksonville, FL$118K211,756
- 2441 Randy Rd Jacksonville, FL$95K311,590
- 2447 Sam Rd Jacksonville, FL$78K31985
- 2403 Sam Rd Jacksonville, FL$136K321,812
- 2411 Randy Rd Jacksonville, FL$101K321,392
- 2456 Randy Rd Jacksonville, FL$69K211,210
- 2447 Randy Rd Jacksonville, FL$157K422,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.