2429 Saint Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21218
Sold on 7/14/11: $106,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Apartment:850 sq ft
- Lot:2,050 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Jul 2011 for $106,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Additional FeaturesA/C
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Refrigerator
- Construction Quality4.0
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow880
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Lot Depth123
- Lot Width16
- Parcel #3829 009
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID36473219
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,217/mo||$974 – $1.6K/mo||-$21||$1.43||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 21218 home values will fall 6.6% next year, compared to a 5% decrease for Baltimore as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21218 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% greater than in Baltimore, and 128.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21218 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21218 home values.
Neighborhood for 2429 Saint Paul Street
- Apt 2$145K21.0--
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Margaret Brent Elementary (assigned) PK-8 0.2 mi
- Stadium School (assigned) 6-8 1.1 mi
- Booker T. Washington Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.2 mi
- William C. March Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.3 mi
- Paul Laurence Dunbar High (assigned) 9-12 1.7 mi
- Heritage High (assigned) PK, 9-12 1.8 mi
- Augusta Fells Savage Institute of Visua... (assigned) 9-12 2.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005