- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
243 111th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 980043 beds, 2 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,398 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $335,000
- Disability Access
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Parcel #: 8146300195
- Zillow Home ID: 49086126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 243 111th Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% lower than in Bellevue, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 251 111th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$607K31.51,300
- 233 111th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$690K432,015
- 240 110th Pl SE Bellevue, WA$665K31.51,720
- 250 110th Pl SE Bellevue, WA$688K31.51,160
- 232 110th Pl SE Bellevue, WA$680K42.252,600
- 225 111th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$651K322,170
- 301 111th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$577K31.51,720
- 300 110th Pl SE Bellevue, WA$664K31.51,300
- 224 110th Pl SE Bellevue, WA$670K52.252,360
- 240 111th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$665K432,500
- 236 111th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$699K42.52,010
- 217 111th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$618K41.51,850
- 248 111th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$645K51.752,250
- 226 111th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$645K532,170
- 311 111th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$639K52.251,960
- 310 110th Pl SE Bellevue, WA$572K31.51,160
- 216 110th Pl SE Bellevue, WA$671K43.32,420
- 300 111th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$551K52.52,420
- 220 111th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$691K52.752,500
- 308 111th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$719K432,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.