243 Delfern Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900777 beds, 9 baths, 12,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 186 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 1974 for $350,003
- Price/sqft: $1,542
- MLS #: 14-744877
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 31
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 12,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 350
- Lot width: 259
- Parcel #: 4358004002
- Zillow Home ID: 20523929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 243 Delfern Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beverly Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% greater than in Los Angeles, and 109.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Beverly Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
- 225 Delfern Dr Los Angeles, CA$8.96M8108,220
- 259 Delfern Dr Los Angeles, CA$16.3M61212,040
- 100 S Mapleton Dr Los Angeles, CA$13M698,300
- 110 N Mapleton Dr Los Angeles, CA$8.39M6811,000
- 110 N Mapleton Dr Los Angeles, CA$10.8M497,204
- 261 Baroda Dr Los Angeles, CA$14.8M7910,567
- 201 Delfern Dr Los Angeles, CA$15M7--10,538
- 250 Delfern Dr Los Angeles, CA$13.8M6910,528
- 120 S Mapleton Dr Los Angeles, CA$7.77M489,404
- 327 Delfern Dr Los Angeles, CA$7.78M566,596
- 10250 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA$21.4M121318,806
- 138 N Mapleton Dr Los Angeles, CA$18.9M81412,000
- 200 Delfern Dr Los Angeles, CA$9.6M8--21,929
- 138 N Mapleton Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.75M------
- 172 Delfern Dr Los Angeles, CA$18.6M81121,929
- 130 S Mapleton Dr Los Angeles, CA$14.8M8910,037
- 300 Delfern Dr Los Angeles, CA$15.9M899,843
- 351 Delfern Dr Los Angeles, CA$15.1M81523,441
- 111 S Mapleton Dr Los Angeles, CA$8.25M466,118
- 157 Delfern Dr Los Angeles, CA$15.3M6912,054
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!