243 E 2nd St, Benicia, CA 945102 beds, 3 baths, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- 16 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $620
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $269,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- MLS #: 21420703
- Parking: 231 sqft
- Exterior \ Other, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Pool Type \ Comm Facility, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Go Directly, Stories/Levels \ Multi Level, Style \ Contemporary, View(s) \ Other
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Parcel #: 0080440210
- Zillow Home ID: 15690264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 243 E 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94510, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% greater than in Benicia, and 2.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94510 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Benicia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94510 home values.
- 239 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$408K22.51,422
- 255 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$350K22.51,370
- 231 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$444K32.51,656
- 261 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$359K22.51,422
- 273 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$435K32.51,656
- 285 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$436K32.51,544
- 225 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$433K32.51,544
- 187 E B St Benicia, CA$418K32.51,656
- 217 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$452K32.51,743
- 181 E B St Benicia, CA$401K231,422
- 291 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$434K32.51,743
- 179 E B St Benicia, CA$354K22.51,370
- 211 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$441K32.51,544
- 333 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$434K331,656
- 173 E B St Benicia, CA$358K22.51,370
- 295 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$428K32.51,544
- 341 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$363K221,422
- 167 E B St Benicia, CA$400K22.51,422
- 325 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$430K32.51,544
- 191 E B St Benicia, CA$445K33.51,544
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!