- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
243 E Jenkins Ave, Columbus, OH 432074 beds, 3 baths, 1,586 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1985 for $49,900
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street, 483 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,586 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 010065157
- Zillow Home ID: 33863911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 243 E Jenkins Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Merion Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.8% less than in Columbus, and 18.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Merion Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merion Village home values.
- 239 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$116K311,368
- 247-249 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$149K622,402
- 233-235 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$157K622,520
- 229 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$111K211,148
- E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$108K31.51,110
- 259 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$149K421,715
- 250 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$129KStudio--2,080
- 252 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$108K622,080
- 240 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$113K211,174
- 244 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$132K411,646
- 236 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$118K311,290
- 225 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$99K21.51,224
- 246-248 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$130K621,920
- 263 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$139K211,344
- 242 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$83K211,044
- 250-252 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$186K6--2,080
- 232 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$118K31.51,368
- 238 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$114K211,019
- 234 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$113K21984
- 226 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$115K311,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.