- Lot: 3,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Views: 7,082 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $630,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $543
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 430 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Window/Wall Unit, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star Lighting, Energy Features \ Energy Star Windows/ Doors, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Granite, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Foundation \ Foundation Moisture Barrier, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Uncovered Parking, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ City Lights, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 053305010
- Zillow Home ID: 15566360
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $781-968K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94061 home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94061 homes, this home is valued 15.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% higher than in Redwood City, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
|237 Hazel Ave Redwood City, CA||$865K||--||--||--|
|233 Hazel Ave Redwood City, CA||$886K||--||--||--|
|227 Hazel Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.66M||6||6||452|
|242 Hemlock Ave Redwood City, CA||$740K||2||1||760|
|238 Hemlock Ave Redwood City, CA||$986K||7||1||1,290|
|219 Hazel Ave Redwood City, CA||--||--||--||--|
|222 Hemlock Ave Redwood City, CA||$2.49M||Studio||5||3,290|
|210 Hemlock Ave Redwood City, CA||$868K||3||2||1,260|
|239 Hemlock Ave Redwood City, CA||$727K||2||1||730|
|235 Hemlock Ave Redwood City, CA||$854K||3||2||1,150|
|204 Hemlock Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.13M||3||2||1,840|
|225 Hemlock Ave Redwood City, CA||$877K||3||2||1,120|
|217 Hemlock Ave Redwood City, CA||$870K||3||2||1,120|
|327 Hemlock Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.07M||3||2||1,720|
|110 Locust St Redwood City, CA||$7.37M||12||1||11,254|
|207 Hemlock Ave Redwood City, CA||$853K||3||1||1,020|
|335 Hemlock Ave Redwood City, CA||$875K||4||1||1,050|
|127 Locust St Redwood City, CA||$4.11M||10||6||5,412|
|224 Madrone St Redwood City, CA||$1.09M||3||2||1,700|
|137 Hazel Ave Redwood City, CA||$849K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!