243 Rose St, Rocky Mount, NC 278013 beds, 3 baths, 3,244 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 227 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $25
- MLS #: 95657
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,244 sqft
- Parcel #: 375979687900
- Zillow Home ID: 68677431
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 243 Rose Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rocky Mount market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.1% less than in Rocky Mount Metro, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rocky Mount home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rocky Mount Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rocky Mount home values.
- 251 Rose St Rocky Mount, NC$160K--13,444
- 200 Lexington St Rocky Mount, NC$135K224,279
- 257 Rose St Rocky Mount, NC$81K212,547
- 234 Rose St Rocky Mount, NC--------
- 242 Rose St Rocky Mount, NC$173K12--4,170
- 238 Rose St Rocky Mount, NC$103K843,730
- 308 Lexington St NC$69K----1,250
- 303 Lexington St Rocky Mount, NC$48K321,658
- 323 E Thomas St Rocky Mount, NC$34K411,486
- 308 Tarboro St Rocky Mount, NC$66K----540
- 313 E Thomas St Rocky Mount, NC$46K------
- 316 Lexington St Rocky Mount, NC$241K12--6,391
- 309 Lexington St Rocky Mount, NC$61K311,318
- 310 Rose St Rocky Mount, NC$35K311,421
- 319 Eastern Ave Rocky Mount, NC$35K6--1,580
- 317 Lexington St Rocky Mount, NC$76K321,096
- 314 Rose St Rocky Mount, NC$38K311,421
- 323 Eastern Ave Rocky Mount, NC$47K211,198
- 322 Eastern Ave Rocky Mount, NC$34K411,563
- 323 Lexington St Rocky Mount, NC$104K4--1,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.