243 Schmidt Dr, Hampshire, IL 601403 beds, 3 baths, 2,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 565 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0128407010
- Zillow Home ID: 67854020
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 243 Schmidt Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60140, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Hampshire, and 192.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60140 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hampshire.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60140 home values.
- 1019 Prairieview Pkwy Hampshire, IL$275K------
- 241 Schmidt Dr Hampshire, IL$303K332,689
- 242 Schmidt Dr Hampshire, IL$296K------
- 239 Schmidt Dr Hampshire, IL$291K------
- 1015 Prairieview Pkwy Hampshire, IL$242K------
- 240 Schmidt Dr Hampshire, IL$281K------
- 1020 Prairieview Pkwy Hampshire, IL$279K------
- 1013 Prairieview Pkwy Hampshire, IL$293K------
- 237 Schmidt Dr Hampshire, IL$279K322,100
- 191 Barn Owl Dr Hampshire, IL$349K------
- 238 Schmidt Dr Hampshire, IL$407K------
- 1016 Prairieview Pkwy Hampshire, IL$292K------
- 1011 Prairieview Pkwy Hampshire, IL$281K------
- 303 Schmidt Dr Hampshire, IL$294K322,509
- 236 Schmidt Dr Hampshire, IL$311K------
- 1014 Prairieview Pkwy Hampshire, IL$256K------
- 1009 Prairieview Pkwy Hampshire, IL$288K------
- 302 Schmidt Dr Hampshire, IL$285K------
- 189 Barn Owl Dr Hampshire, IL$350K------
- 193 Barn Owl Dr Hampshire, IL$281K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.