243 Wingrave Dr, Charlotte, NC 282705 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,509 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $292,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- View: Park
- Detached Guest Cottage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,509 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18714324
- Zillow Home ID: 6272004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 243 Wingrave Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lansdowne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75.6% less than in Charlotte, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lansdowne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lansdowne home values.
- 301 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$273K32.52,410
- 235 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$265K321,889
- 6510 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$352K42.52,510
- 6500 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$354K42.52,315
- 246 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$359K322,245
- 311 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$379K544,152
- 236 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$276K432,488
- 227 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$344K422,245
- 6424 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$268K322,117
- 6518 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$474K42.53,242
- 300 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$314K422,088
- 226 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$273K322,109
- 321 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$254K321,822
- 219 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$270K432,000
- 6418 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$280K42.52,400
- 310 Wingrave Dr Charlotte, NC$353K42.52,560
- 6524 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$282K422,080
- 5547 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$391K42.52,615
- 5555 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$288K332,550
- 6501 Folger Dr Charlotte, NC$335K433,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.