2430 Cowper St, Palo Alto, CA 943013 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,805,000
- Price/sqft: $1,337
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 396 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 13207060
- Zillow Home ID: 54770237
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2430 Cowper Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.1% lower than in Palo Alto, and 34.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 2440 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.79M321,280
- Anton Ct Palo Alto, CA--------
- 486 Anton Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.82M422,162
- 2450 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.35M322,287
- 480 Anton Ct Palo Alto, CA$3.17M332,839
- 2429 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.47M321,137
- 2468 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.82M221,508
- 2441 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.6M21.51,204
- 470 Anton Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.17M332,060
- 475 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.76M533,868
- Tasso St Palo Alto, CA--------
- 2451 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.44M21927
- 2480 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.29M332,069
- 455 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.93M421,547
- 2392 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$3.03M53.52,882
- 485 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.23M422,066
- 2440 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$1.4M21764
- 2471 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.84M321,563
- 2395 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.29M321,992
- 445 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.49M432,522
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!