2430 Franklin St, Denver, CO 802052 beds, 1 bath, 1,383 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $302,925
- Price/sqft: $219
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,383 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0235110009000
- Zillow Home ID: 13319915
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2430 Franklin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whittier market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.6% higher than in Denver, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whittier home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whittier home values.
- 2424 Franklin St Denver, CO$389K322,068
- 2434 Franklin St Denver, CO$453K231,916
- 2420 Franklin St Denver, CO$507K542,982
- 2440 Franklin St Denver, CO$289K211,150
- 2410 Franklin St Denver, CO$312K211,279
- 2444 Franklin St Denver, CO$375K21.51,952
- 1619 E 24th Ave Denver, CO$453K432,232
- 2400 Franklin St Denver, CO$275K21967
- 1606 E 25th Ave Denver, CO$274K31.51,383
- 1608 E 25th Ave Denver, CO$309K331,414
- 1604 E 25th Ave Denver, CO$299K321,400
- 1610 E 25th Ave Denver, CO$324K231,312
- 2427 Gilpin St Denver, CO$337K321,492
- 1602 E 25th Ave Denver, CO$313K321,326
- 2435 Gilpin St Denver, CO$356K321,683
- 2427 Franklin St Denver, CO$230K32.51,600
- 2423 Gilpin St Denver, CO$412K422,465
- 2439 Gilpin St Denver, CO$267K211,278
- 1624 E 25th Ave Denver, CO$206K231,599
- 2415 Gilpin St Denver, CO$588K334,047
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.