- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2430 Stuart St, Tampa, FL 336052 beds, 1 bath, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 127
- Parcel #: 1907530000
- Zillow Home ID: 45109973
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2430 Stuart Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 122.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.2% greater than in Tampa, and 394% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33605 home values.
- 205 S 26th St Tampa, FL$61K321,767
- 2426 Stuart St Tampa, FL$75K41.51,690
- 2427 Harper St Tampa, FL$44K311,197
- 2431 Harper St Tampa, FL$125K3120,232
- 2425 Harper St Tampa, FL$92K421,700
- 2424 Stuart St Tampa, FL$64K311,456
- 2423 Harper St Tampa, FL$44K21832
- 2425 Stuart St Tampa, FL$100K211,354
- Harper St Tampa, FL$66K211,066
- 2422 Stuart St Tampa, FL$52K211,442
- 2421 Harper St Tampa, FL--21983
- 2430 Harper St Tampa, FL$56K21960
- 2428 Harper St Tampa, FL$47K111,188
- 2420 Stuart St Tampa, FL$72K431,882
- 2421 Stuart St Tampa, FL$128K432,313
- 2426 Harper St Tampa, FL$70K211,496
- 2426 Harper St APT A Tampa, FL$58K21600
- 315 S Bermuda Blvd Tampa, FL$130K32--
- 315 S Bermuda Blvd Tampa, FL$162K322,168
- 315 S Bermuda Blvd Tampa, FL$159K322,168
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292