- Built in 1980
- Views: 2,541 all time views
- HOA Fee: $145
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 234 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $58,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $54
- Flooring: Other
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 31-40 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room Level \ 2nd Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Down Payment Resource \ Yes, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Kitchen Level \ 2nd Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ 2nd Level, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Sale Terms \ Cash Only, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Status \ Contingent, Water \ Lake Michigan, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,078 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0824323004
- Zillow Home ID: 4544112
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $96-162K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60517 home values will decrease 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% decrease for Woodridge as a whole. Among 60517 homes, this home is valued 32.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 63.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% less than in Woodridge, and 282.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60517 home values.
Nearby Schools in Woodridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!