2431 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 452195 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,830 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $21,200
- Gated Entry
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 1000004008100
- Zillow Home ID: 34225680
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2431 Vine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the CUF market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% higher than in Cincinnati, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent CUF home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or CUF home values.
- 2429 Vine St Cincinnati, OH$125K632,163
- 2427 Vine St Cincinnati, OH$70K11767
- 1 W Mcmillan St Cincinnati, OH$85K422,600
- 2425 Vine St Cincinnati, OH$154K212,921
- 2425 Vine St # 3 Cincinnati, OH$69K21952
- Eden Ave OH$115K------
- Bellevue Ave OH$64K------
- Eden Ave OH$64K------
- 13 W Mcmillan St Cincinnati, OH--------
- 2421 Vine St Cincinnati, OH--------
- 14 W Mcmillan St Cincinnati, OH$168K843,800
- 2425 Vine St # 2 Cincinnati, OH$78K11952
- 15 W Mcmillan St Cincinnati, OH$151K322,640
- 2419 Vine St APT 1 Cincinnati, OH$87K31750
- 2419 Vine St APT 8 Cincinnati, OH$51K11400
- 2419 Vine St APT 2 Cincinnati, OH$61K11700
- 2419 Vine St APT 3 Cincinnati, OH$87K21750
- 2419 Vine St APT 4 Cincinnati, OH$89K21800
- 2419 Vine St APT 5 Cincinnati, OH$87K21750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292