- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
24311 Greenberg Ct, Naperville, IL 605643 beds, 3 baths, 1,936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $281,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 461 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,936 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0701212020250000
- Zillow Home ID: 5374216
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24311 Greenberg Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60564, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.5% less than in Naperville, and 85.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 60564 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60564 home values.
- 11315 Highland Dr S Plainfield, IL$285K--2.51,944
- 24325 Greenberg Ct Naperville, IL$250K--21,322
- 11317 Highland Dr S Plainfield, IL$329K--2.52,830
- 11313 Highland Dr S Plainfield, IL$314K42.52,956
- 11319 Highland Dr S Plainfield, IL$299K42.52,336
- 24301 Greenberg Ct Naperville, IL$255K422,000
- 11313 Highland Dr S Plainfield, IL$320K42.13,196
- 24310 Greenberg Ct Naperville, IL$285K42.52,033
- 11309 Highland Dr S Plainfield, IL$294K--2.52,732
- 24324 Greenberg Ct Naperville, IL$281K--31,323
- 11321 Highland Dr S Plainfield, IL$315K--2.53,130
- 24300 Greenberg Ct Naperville, IL$350K--23,096
- 24339 Greenberg Ct Naperville, IL$284K--1.51,492
- 11316 Highland Dr S Plainfield, IL$282K32.52,288
- 11318 Highland Dr S Plainfield, IL$307K--2.52,024
- 11305 Highland Dr S Plainfield, IL$286K42.52,485
- 11312 Highland Dr S Plainfield, IL$278K--32,362
- 24336 Greenberg Ct Naperville, IL$342K--22,172
- 11323 Highland Dr S Plainfield, IL$288K43.53,100
- 11320 Highland Dr S Plainfield, IL$344K--2.53,037
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.