24317 23rd Ave W, Bothell, WA 980213 beds, 2.25 baths, 2,995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $442,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 774 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,995 sqft
- Parcel #: 00673600000200
- Zillow Home ID: 38553836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24317 23rd Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alderwood Manor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% lower than in Lynnwood, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Alderwood Manor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lynnwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alderwood Manor home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
2,206 sqft, 25,264 sqft lot, built in 1998
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 24329 23rd Ave W Bothell, WA$455K332,610
- 24309 23rd Ave W Bothell, WA$438K432,772
- 20426 61st Ave NE Kenmore, WA$557K42.52,580
- 20428 61st Ave NE Kenmore, WA$394K32.251,680
- 24229 23rd Ave W Bothell, WA$423K42.52,584
- 6108 NE 204th St Kenmore, WA$350K321,460
- 24225 23rd Ave W Bothell, WA$513K32.52,592
- 6114 NE 204th St Kenmore, WA$334K421,380
- 6102 NE 204th St Kenmore, WA$362K31.51,600
- 2304 243rd Pl SW Bothell, WA$413K322,320
- 6120 NE 204th St Kenmore, WA$315K311,130
- 20434 61st Ave NE Kenmore, WA$440K32.51,750
- 20427 61st Ave NE Kenmore, WA$399K42.51,920
- 24217 23rd Ave W Bothell, WA$441K32.52,168
- 6128 NE 204th St Kenmore, WA$381K211,520
- 2309 243rd Pl SW Bothell, WA$446K422,141
- 6109 NE 204th St Kenmore, WA$349K421,540
- 20419 61st Ave NE Kenmore, WA$423K41.752,260
- 24307 23rd Ave W Bothell, WA$500K322,796
- 24224 23rd Ave W Bothell, WA$341K421,911
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!