This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Views: 3,800 all time views
- HOA Fee: $376
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $995,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 980 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Heating \ Radiant, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Acres, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Acres, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Private/Mutual
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,152 sqft
- Parcel #: 259101088000
- Zillow Home ID: 89234115
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.5-3.45M.
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is valued 364.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 77.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Monterey, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|24319 Monterra Woods Rd Monterey, CA||$4.08M||5||5.5||5,600|
|24237 Monterra Woods Rd Monterey, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|7532 Canada Vista Way Monterey, CA||$4.31M||4||5.5||6,353|
|24320 Monterra Woods Rd Monterey, CA||$3.22M||--||--||4,100|
|7540 Monterra Ranch Rd Monterey, CA||$4.8M||4||5||8,200|
|7529 Canada Vista Way Monterey, CA||--||--||--||--|
|24331 Monterra Woods Rd Monterey, CA||--||--||--||--|
|24331 Monterra Woods Rd Monterey, CA||--||--||--||--|
|24315 Monterra Woods Rd Monterey, CA||$4.13M||5||5||5,641|
|7536 Canada Vista Way Monterey, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|7536 Canada Vista Way Monterey, CA||$1.86M||--||--||--|
|7533 Canada Vista Way Monterey, CA||$3.74M||3||4||5,721|
|24324 Monterra Woods Rd Monterey, CA||$7.03M||6||4||10,000|
|24316 Monterra Woods Rd Monterey, CA||$5.95M||3||5||8,452|
|7548 Monterra Ranch Rd Monterey, CA||$3.26M||4||4||4,470|
|7595 Paseo Vis Monterey, CA||$3.2M||4||3.5||4,647|
|24307 Monterra Woods Rd Monterey, CA||$5.48M||5||5.5||6,552|
|7537 Canada Vista Way Monterey, CA||$3.86M||4||4.5||6,087|
|7725 Paseo Venado Monterey, CA||--||--||--||--|
|24312 Monterra Woods Rd Monterey, CA||$5.26M||4||4.5||7,243|
Nearby Schools in Monterey
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.